Thursday, January 08, 2009

Restored by Faith

He touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you"; and their sight was restored.
- Matthew 9:29-30


Heal me, Lord, from the inside out. My spirit is sick from worry and stress. Create a healthy soul inside this temple. I have neglected to nourish my spirit - show me the way back. Wounds ignored for too long need Your healing touch. Remove scars that remind me of old but not forgotten hurts. I trust You to mend my brokenness.
Let me have the same belief when I need physical healing. I know You hear and answer these prayers. Help me to understand that I do not understand the vast number of ways in which You heal. My human eyes can be blind to Your acts of mercy. Restore my sight, Lord. Let me feel Your touch and hear You say, "According to your faith will it be done to you."

No comments: