Friday, January 09, 2009

Computer Crash

Crap crap crap!
My external memory went caput the other day, so I took it to Best Buy's Geek Squad, and they just called me. They can't retrieve any of it, it's completely fried.
So everything I've had for the past three years (and more) has been erased completely! Grr, this makes me so upset. I don't have any of my music, written works, or (most importantly) my photos! All my portfolio pictures, honeymoon pictures, and any other trips I've taken have been completely wiped clean! I hate this. I put them on that drive so I could have them later, but now I've completely lost them. This is such a big upset to me because I feel like I've lost my memories.
I know this sounds weird, but with the MS I felt I needed to back-up my mental memories, and I thought I could do that with gigabites. I don't know what to do, and it's just making me so depressed. I feel like I've lost all my memories and that I'll never be able to retrieve them again. I hate this.

No comments: