Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This Past Weekend

... was painful! I was fully medicated to the teeth due to the soar throat and it being the weekend with shot and all. My throat is all better, but the medicine made me dizzy all weekend. I slept a lot, and Chris was very unforgiving about that. The dizziness is still about, I fall into walls and things. Luckily I only fell down once, but it was with Pixi and I think I scared her. The shot scared both Chris and I when it started bleeding profusely.
Numbness is slowly ... kind of stablizing. The itching has stopped, not immidiately but I did spend half a bottle of Absorbing Jr. on it thinking that would help... not as much as I would have liked. It's still itches sometimes, but only vaguely.
Duty2 was bright red and only twice in 4 days.

No comments: