Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nurses and Numbness

This weekend's shot was administered by an actual nurse... and it hurt, the quick pop that it was. I turned around to see how it was going, and she already had the needle out. Very very quick. It was a fluid all in one motion or something. But it's nice because it didn't cost me any co-pay. It's a flat insurance fee for injections. But anyway, Sat was hard, and Sunday was tiring, despite extra meds. The puppies didn't make it easier by making their weekly escapes more interesting and complex. They keep finding holes in the fence, so I have to go out and watch them, and they need the sun... sometimes when I need to rest. But that's a past weekend. Chris came home for a bit of it and made a bit of a mess repacking. But the pups were glad to see him, as was I. Anyway, It's Tuesday again, almost halfway through another week! But yesterday was a holiday for me, and I relaxed a bit. Chris took me out to some newly opened resturaunts this weekend (Red Robin and Ruby Tuesday). Good burger places.

No comments: