Monday, February 05, 2007

Eh

I'm kind of getting better... I think. My right hand is feeling almost 90% better... minus my pointer finger. I have a feeling it'll take a while for that finger (I assume because I use it all the time for the mouse at work and home). It just feels stiff and worn.
My left hand is also better, but is still somewhat numb. That general light numbness has spread up to my elbow. Oye. It's like when your arm falls asleep because you're on it. That feeling when you just start to realize it, before you try to move it and it feels rubbery.
My legs are better, I think (I'm sitting, so it's hard to tell). My feet are still weird numb, cut off of circulation feeling. But of course that is only on the pads and heels. My toes are getting their feeling back, but the pinkie and ring toes are still pretty bad. But they don't feel like they don't even exist any more, so that's good.

Note to self: 2 hurts & bled a week ago.

No comments: