Friday, October 03, 2008

Wedding Frustrations

Grrrr!! I am so frustrated that everything is being late! I made sure I was on time, if not early, on ordering things, but they are still not happening on time!
The invitations were late, and had a mistake on it! And no one RSVPs anymore! I sent out 150 invitations, and have gotten maybe a third of people RSVPing, either yeah or neigh.
My dress was late, even though I ordered it way ahead of time! Apparently the Maggi Sottero facorty burned down or something, because it was soo late getting in! I thought, "okay, the place I ordered from isn't at fault." But now the bridesmaids dresses have been late, and they didn't overnight the ones to the maids that are out of town! It's so frustrating with only two weeks to go, and some of my bridesmaids haven't even gotten their dresses! The ones out of town I don't berief, it's the ones close that haven't picked them up!
It's so frustrating when so many little things don't happen right. It makes we worry about the bigger picture: the wedding. I'm just praying the serinity prayer, breathing, and taking one step at a time:

No comments: