Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reactions

Okay, so I wasn't feeling well after all the tests on the 18th. It's the first time I've had a reaction to the flaire dye from the MRI. But then after I got home, I was feeling really bad in the stomache. I got nausias and diariahe.
I also noticed a bad reaction to the ECG stickers. They were really itchy towards the end there, and I noticed once I got them off that I was scaring. Even after I've showered, they're still a bit itchy, and it's hard to ignore. But they're getting better now. But there are a few that are raw and scared. Chris has washed them with alcohol, but... anyway, I've started putting Neosporine on them, hopefully it's not too late.
I noticed that my throat was itchy. It was hard to not caugh while I was laying down for the MRI. If I remember right, I caughed a bit with the asthma medication on the 16th. The caughing got worse, and my throat is really raw now.
I wasn't able to go in to work on Friday because it hurt so much. I was dizzy with vertigo, and had a headache. It wasn't good. I spent the day sleeping myself well while trying not to move too much.
I still have the coughing and the vertigo. But Chris got me some caugh supressant and it seems to be slowing them down. Hopefully I'll be ready for work tomorrow.
The thing is I'm not sure what the coughing/itching is from. I have a few theories. 1) A number of people at work, especially the ones I work closesly with, have been sick the last couple of weeks; so maybe I got it from them. 2) The asthma medication. 3) Just another bad reaction from the MRI Flair injection. 4) I have a weakened immune system due to all the running around poking & proding my body for all the tests.

No comments: