Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Doctors

Today was another long day. It started at 8:30am with meetings with my physciatrist and psycologist. That took a total of 1.5 hours.
Following that I had to redue my labs. Ugh! They hadn't pulled all the viles out, so the didn't have enough blood for the tests. Yup, they had to do it twice.
After that I had an MRI at 12:30 pm. I was told I could get a topical numbing gel put on my arm for where they were going to have to do the injection, as well as getting an anti-anxiety pill. They didn't give me either though, because I was told to arrive 30 minutes before, and when I got there they told me, it had to be an hour before. Grrr!!! So mad was I! They did put a towel over my eyes so I couldn't watch. Anyway, so I had to have the regular MRI, and then one with flair (the dye injection).
After that I had to have a chest x-ray. They also made me breathe normal, hold my breathe, and do deep breathes. It was all in the same place.
Then I was swept over to the neurology place to do an ECG Test. For this one they just did a blood pressure test and then hooked me up to a heart monotor for 24 hours. I was able to go home with a traveling monotor. I had a whole bunch of stickers all over my body. Ugh, but at least I could take it home with me.

No comments: