Friday, October 03, 2008

List of Stress

This is a list of stressful stuff just so I can get rid of the emotional issues behind them:
1. Wedding dress running late.
2. Bridesmaids dresses not being done on time.
3. Bridal Palace giving the wrong dresses to the maids.
4. MS drug test may be put off.
5. Not knowing if I want to go through with drug test due to side effects.
6. Money money money.
7. Feeling like I'm lost, and not knowing what to do.
8. Being sick.
9. Asking for/taking days off.
Everything is making me feel depressed. I can't avoide feeling dispair... I can't stop thinking about everything. My head is swimming. Even if I stop thinking about one thing, I think about another.
I don't know what to do or how to just stay calm and start feeling better... about everything.

No comments: