Monday, January 22, 2007

Avonex Update


Avonex has started packaging a new needle!


Actually the only thing new about this version is that it has a new twist locking mechanism. The old luer slip has been replaced on all AVONEX Prefilled Syringes with a new
luer lock. The new luer lock secures the syringe to the needle for added protection.

Please see below for instructions on how to use the new luer lock. For complete
instructions on how to prepare and inject AVONEX, see the patient
Medication Guide at www.AVONEX.com.


They have been doing wonderful stuff in reply to people's complaints, like the smaller needles. I know you guys aren't affected by it, but I just thought I'd share because it's kind of exciting to me to know that I won't screw up and let the needle come off when I stick it in.

No comments: