Saturday, October 13, 2007

This Week Review

This past week hasn't been awful, but I've started to note a decline in my feeling capabilities. My left hand has once again gone numb from the palm of the hand through the pinkie, ring, and middle fingers. It makes it odd to do anything, like type, with this hand. I think this is just due to a pinched nerve. It is, nevertheless, annoying. Also my legs are acting up again. I've noticed these symptoms for the last few days. Probably started around Tuesday or Wednesday with the legs, around Sunday or Monday for the hand.
That and I'm tired, but the fatigue is probably due to the late night I had yesterday. I went out with a friend to dinner after work and we stayed out for a while, which was nice, but now it's really kicking my butt.

No comments: