Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Anxiety

So I'm kind of dragging because I've got a lot of anxiety. I mean, Chris and I want to move back to Oklahoma eventually. Chris wants to move back sooner rather than later. I'm kind of blah about that decision because... well, it's a decision and I don't do those well. Also, what job would we each have? I'm trying to line up a job for him at OSU, because I know of an opening that he could do. Also he'd have state insurance. I'm trying to line up so I can work at the ranch. Maybe my pay is that my personal insurance is paid, cause that's all I really need if I'm at home and Chris pays for groceries and stuff. I wouldn't need to be paid much at all that way.
So I've got things worked out as far as that goes... except the actuality of it. I'm just starting to get a hold of people for Chris' job, and my insurance relies on my pay for whatever job I might get. So, if he gets the job we're routing for, I'm not sure if I will be able to go right away or not. I'm hoping so, but we've gotta get everything else lined up as well.
Part of another anxiety is the house. If we move... I JUST bought this house. I haten to turn around and sell it after saying I'd be in it for at least five years. It just doesn't seem right. Especially since my folks had to help me out with it so much.
Argh...
School anxiety, work anxiety, house anxiety, love anxiety, life andxiety. It's so easy for me to turn every which way and see something to be axious about (anxious in the bad way). It's flu season, grr. I've got to go get that shot soon. Medical anxieties. MS anxieties... everything anxieties. Anxiety about anxieties! Grr!

No comments: