Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Irritable

Thank you everyone for your concerns, I'm doing well, just really busy.
This weekend was reasonable. On Friday I had the day off and loaded up boxes and boxes in Chris' vehicle and ran back and fourth between houses. Saturday, I worked for a few hours and then went home. I was really irritable the whole day, but Chris still had me move stuff. I got my shot that night. He also had me moving stuff on Sunday, my day of rest. We only moved a couple of loads because I was really irritable, mainly due to bowels and having been moving for the past three days. Monday, I took care of some bank issued and (ba-ba-da!) moved boxes. I didn't get much moved that day, but Chris and I are close to empty in the other house, so... eh. Sorry, Chris that I was so irritable. I know I shouldn't stop until we've gotten everything in, but I get tired when I get hot and sweaty. Ugh.
Other than that, I've just been hormonally bitchy. Sorry folks. Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

Oh, yeah, I was supposed to, not for you guys to worry but for my memory, write about my numbness. Remaining in the hands, feels like a glove. A little bit in my back, in a weird stripe along the lengthwise of it. Off and on my legs have been understandably numb. I've been really shakey in the hands this weekend, mainly due to overexertion. That's the one part that really bothered me this weekend (besides being extremely irratable). The irritability is probably due to irritability throughout my body. I'm not sure which types of cramps hurt worse, constipation or menstration. Sorry, folks, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. This is for my use to remember stuff...
Like not having bowel movements and forgetting that this is not the week to be off the patch. Poop is usually a funny subject, but when you haven't done it in a few days it sucks. I am not full of shit about this subject, but I am on a physical level. I've done everything I can think of to personally have a bowel movement. I've had one every few days with little releif, mainly a lot of cramping ensues to do the stress I'm putting on my digestive track: everything from my low-lactos levels skyrocketing because of loads of ice-cream and cereal to choco-lax and extra fiber in my diet. Yuckieness ensuess... hopefully I'll stop getting this "shitty" cramping soon. It's not all the time, just when I try to go to the restroom.
Anyway...

No comments: