Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The past 4 days

Friday: Shot day... ouch! It burned so badly when Chris put the needle in! He immediately took it out, the site burned through the night. I ended up getting the medicine at another site because of the pain. It was raw/burning at that site for most of the weekend.
Saturday: An okay day. I slept through most of it. packed a little and did paperwork.
Sunday: had work at the box office, nothing big.
Monday: Had to call in sick because I was having major cramping. It woke me up at around 5:30/6 in the morning, so I was not happy. I had had a lot of milk products the night before, so either that or the fact that I hadn't had a major bowel movement in the last few days could have been the cause. I stayed home and rested most of the day. If I was't in bed, I was close to a toilet just in case... and nothing happened. :(
Today: I'm doing better, stomach's still uckie, but I did have a bowel movement today! (honestly, folks, if you don't want to know, don't read it) My hands still have a loss of sensations in the fingers. My legs feel weak and my balance is way off. I didn't feel like working today, but I'm glad I'm here. the backs of my thighs feel like they're next to the heater sometimes, but only sometimes.

No comments: