Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hands Out

It's weird about my fingers, they're no longer the rubber-glove numb. They're stuff, loss of sensational. But they still have a bit of tingle. I'm assuming it's a delayed feeling. They can't stop shaking and they bumble over the keys on the keyboard, despite knowing them very well. I really have to pound on the keys to make sure I'm really pressing them, and pressing backspace a lot because I keep messing up. The hands have been like this for a while now... so I'm hoping they get better soon. It's mainly kept to the finger tips and the pinkie and ring fingers down through the palm, mainly stronger loss of feeling in the right hand. Which is kind of cool, considering most of the stuff happens to me on the left side.
Speaking of which my left eye is not completely better. I think it is, and then it'll be like wearing a contact sometimes and the lens will shift... but it's my own eye! Sometimes it itches so much I feel like I'm scratching it right out of it's socket. Other times it gets only a little blurry, and ever so often when I check and things are a bit off (I know my right eye is doing major compensation for it right now), my vision is off... in both going grayscale and burriness of sight.
Also, my speech slurs easily if I don't watch it. I think my brain is dragging ass.

No comments: