Saturday, September 16, 2006

Recovery Day

So, the shot hurt, and I had a burning. I spent a good hour and a half (close to two hours actually) trying to find someone to explain to me what was going on. I called the hospital, non emergency. they told me to call the pharmacy, so I did, they told me to call my doctor. The doctor's answering service told me to call the hospital. So I decided another route: I called the Avonex people. They told me to go to sleep and the burning would go away.
I did, and it did. Now, all I have is the pain of a bruise. It's not as much pain as it is anoyance most of the time. It's cool though, because one of my MS buddies online (through facebook) told me she goes through this normally and to put ice on it and take benedryll... and that it lasts a week. Yucky, but at least it doesn't burn any more.
Thank you guys. I know that this is kind of a boring read, but I just want to make sure nobody's worrying about me. It's all good. Love ya!

No comments: