Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Day After

Yesterday was my shot day. And I was sick. The cold/flu/whatever was aweful yesterday. I could only work half a day, and barely that. My body ached and my sinuses killed. I slept most of the day. In the evening Chris gave me my shot and I took him out to eat at Red Lobster... It was his birthday!!!
We didn't stay out long, but he's such a great guy that he was so happy just to sit on the couch and watch TV for his birthday.
Anyway, yesterday I noticed my hands feeling a little tight... they still do somewhat today, but my left hand is worse. The tips of my fingers have no feeling and tingle at the scond digit. Today I don't feel as bad, but at the same time I do. I can tell I'm getting better because I can breate through both sides of my nose! Yeah! (you gotta celebrate the little things) I still ache, and earlier this morning I couldn't breathe but couldn't stop coughing. Now I'm up and eating a little... but I'm gonna head back to bed for a little bit too. I'm just so tired.
Anyway, the shot went well. The needle burned, and for no more than 20 min. after. It wasn't like the other time. Other than that, it went really well. He's an expert at giving the shots now.
Okay... I tell you these things not for you to worry, but because I'm trying to log things someplace and keep you updated. Remember, don't worry. Be happy.Love you guys.

No comments: