Thursday, November 29, 2007

Headache

Allright... so I had a headache for most of the day yesterday, even had to take a nap at work (first time for that in a while). When I came home it turned into a full out migraine. Ugh. It came on quick, too. All of a sudden I asked Chris to turn off the lights and turn down the TV, everything was too bright and too loud. It hurt soooo much. Chris had to give me a hydrocodine, which took a while to knock me out. It was still with me today. I had to sleep most of the day to work off the medicine, and now it's a mild headache. The lights are still really bright, but I'm able to turn my screen down a lot, which helps. I've also had a bit of caffeene, which should help a bit more, because I didn't take another HC today. I just rested. Anytime I tried to sit up, it came back in full force. I didn't even get up to watch TV, I just laid there, switching sides.
But I am better now. Not to worry people. I'm pretty sure it's due to the insane weather we've been having.
Anyway, back to work. I should be just fine by tomorrow morning, but I do thank Katie for letting me have the full day off, because I was able to come in with just a headache about halfway through, but I'm glad now that I got that extra rest.

No comments: