Saturday, November 17, 2007

Computer Meltdown

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! My computer, at a pivotal computer time, crashed. Big time crashed. We're not talking just reboot and go. No we're talking major Nerd Heard problems. So I went in because I had the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) ... and my computer is officially dead, according to the Squad Agent. I spent $150 for them to tell me what I already knew. M@#$n F^#^$&*@!! GRRRRR.... I ate a chocolate chip cookie Katie brought me. Sorry, Chris.
So, I wouldn't be upset if it was any other time, but the F%$%^ Marketing people decide "Hey, your t-shirts are a great idea. Can you get em ready yesterday?" So not only did they screw themselves over and want me to fix it, but now I can't because my computer is up the creek. Grrr... and it's costing me money instead of making money. Sometimes I really hate technology.

No comments: