Sunday, July 01, 2007

Plumbers


So I've got this plumber that did a great job fixing my toilets and leaky sink. I had to hire him because my original plumber wouldn't work with me, and he agreed to pay for another guy to come in and do the work. But now he's saying he's not going to pay me the 325 the other guys charged me. Frankly it's bull shit.
This Alex guy, the one who said he'd come out and fix everything, but never did, is refusing to pay me back even though I have him recorded on my voicemail saying that he would. He's going back on his word and frankly I can't afford to not get the money. I mean, that's almost half my monthly morgage! He wasn't doing his job, and he told me to get someone else and that he'd pay for him to do the work, and now he's saying he's not going to pay for it. Grrrr... I hate people who take advantage of me. It's just not right. He seemed like such a nice person, but now he just seems like a bastard. I left him a message saying that I'd be by his work expecting the check. But that's because he's always avoiding me, and I need that money! It's not fair that he takes advantage of me. Grrr... sorry, I'm so tired of this crap. I just want to sleep and get this settled. I don't want to have to take him to court, but he's completely in the wrong about this stuff. Grrrr

No comments: