Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spray Away MS!!!

Posted: 04 Mar 2007, 17:29
Today...many of our Friends received information with an email pitching the following MS Treatment Spray ...I've added X'S TO THE E-MAIL:

I can only say that I'm at a loss for words!

here's the email our Friends received

:-)
stan

**********************THE EMAIL IS BELOW************************************



----------------------I Am Beating MS With The XXX Spray----------------------------

I have had MS since 1994. In 2002 my health really began to decline. I had to use a walker or wheelchair to get where I wanted to go. I decided to look for Alternative Medicine for help. I had received an e-mail from xxxxxxxxxx about a xxxxxx spray and treatment for MS being offered in the Bahamas .

I researched their information and testimonials and decided I HAD to go and find out for myself if it could help me. I can only say great thing about going to the Bahamas and starting the XXXXX spray.

Because of drop foot in my right leg and stiffness in my neck due to the auto accident I had not driven in 2 ½ years. After starting XXXXX spray I was able to get my Drivers License back on 9-28-06. 50 days after starting XXXXXX spray.

I also don't use my walker anymore, just a cane. I have my independence back and I thank God everyday.

I went to the Bahamas 8-8 thru 8-11-06. XXXXXXXX XXXXXX Foundation's Scientific Director) evaluated me and saw how I had no balance at all.

He sat me down and gave me 3 sprays under my tongue, waited 5 minutes and administered another 3 sprays.

After 5 minutes again he asked me to stand and hold my balance.

I held my balance for 2 1/2minutes 30 seconds with my eyes closed. Amazing. XXXXX XXXXX, a Bio Medical Engineer is one of my best friend's who helped me get to the Bahamas claimed that if she had not seen the results with her own eyes she never would have believed how quickly my balance had improved. XXXXX taught me exercises to do in the swimming pool to get my right leg working again and stronger. After 2 days of working out in the gym and the swimming pool, 2 hours every day. I felt confident enough to go Parasailing. I needed help walking through the sand and was caught on the landing in the boat. Bahamas was absolutely beautiful when you are up in the air being pulled by a boat ... and getting your life back with the XXXXX XXXXXX spray. I am doing Physical Therapy 2 days a week and will start using the Power Plate. I believe with peptide spray and hard work we can improve our lives.

I am beating MS and a bad Spine Injury; it just takes hard work, determination and faith. MS brings us all down even if you were superman it will.

The XXXXX XXXXXXX spray helps our brain command our nerves to walk or move our arms etc.

The opportunity is there, P. T. and the XXXXXX spray open the door for you to have a manageable life again. If you work hard you can improve your life. I am only 44 and was refusing to get worse. I thank God and all the people at XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX Foundation for giving me the opportunity to get stronger and regain my self confidence plus making my life more manageable.

XXXXXX XXXXXX


*****************************END OF EMAIL*************************************

THIS SPRAY IS NOT A JOKE! IT IS BEING SOLD TO OUR FRIENDS NOW!

It is important that you tell our Friends how you feel about this! Many Friends have written me thinking that this spray is a new miracle Cure for MS!!

MAKE YOUR COMMENTS ON MY BLOG NOW.

GO TO MY BLOG TONIGHT....click on "ADD COMMENT" next to "KUDOS"

- stan

No comments: