Friday, March 02, 2007

Just a Thought...

I had a thought tonight while watching Scrubs, after my shot (which went very well, thank you Mom): my body started attacking itself when I was first born. You see when I was young, just born, I had: Intercussisson or intercessarian or gastronomoginalis syndrom (I can't find an online definition of these words, so I know they are spelled wrong). What it means basically is that my intestines were eating eat other. So, I think I have a smaller intestinal tract or something. Intersession. I couldn't get any food in or out, due mainly to the fact that my large intestine was being pushed into my small intestine, which in turn was digesting it.
Sorry, I did just take my meds and I'm just in that dddddddddduuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh state. You're lucky I'm making complete sentences. Anyway, I'm going to bed. LYA

PS: "It is his love, it is his passion..." "It is his fault he didn't lock the garage." I love Farris Buller... so full of great quotes.

No comments: