Sunday, November 18, 2012

Giving up

I'm tired, but it's not as bad as it used to be. I'm not a zombie, but I don't want to do anything... At all. I don't care about the house anymore an it shows. I don't care about Erin's potty training either. I've given up on them both.
The house is a wreck and all I can do is cringe. I don't lift a finger to clean it because I don't want to exert energy on something that'll never get done. I really wish I could just set fire to the damn thing and be done with it.
And as for Erin, I've given up on her too. She was doing so well only to keep having accidents and I don't want to care anymore... So I don't. And it kills me inside knowing that she can do it but doesn't. She's had days without accidents but she ha stopped caring to be a big girl so I've stopped caring too.
I wish I could have someone step in an teach her without me. I don't want to exert the energy on her anymore.
So it scares me that Paul is showing interest in the potty. I don't want to teach him either. I don't want to do anything. And I don't care.

No comments: