Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Geodon

So I've recently started taking geodon for my anger and I believe it's helping. The only problem is how tired it makes me feel.
I was getting so angry that I felt that way most of the time. So my pdoc started me on something (I don't remember now), but it wasn't working. I was still feeling extreme anger. So he put me on geodon.
Let me tell you, I felt great! I felt like I was on a manic high without the crazy. Only problem was the extreme fatigue I was now experiencing. At first I blamed that on my ms. I knew it wasn't a normal fatigue from the way it felt. I couldnt just ignore it or take vitamins or caffeine against it. I would literally have to go to sleep. My eyes felt so heavy they wouldn't stay open. Then I started noticing it was happening around the same time every day. Still blamed it on the ms. Until I pushed a dose back by a couple hours (I had been taking an 80mg dose 2x a day). Then within 4 hours of that I felt the fatigue set in. Luckily I made the connection at my drs and he gave me some lower dose samples.
I'm still getting tired even though I'm on the lowest (40mg). And I know I want to be back on the 80 cause how it made me feel (super great: serine). But I dont think I can get that high until I get this fatigue under control.
I hope it only takes a few weeks, otherwise I'm gonna try something else and hope it gives me that high again.
It was great. I felt calm and happy. Better than any high I'd have before but without it being manic. Just happy and calm. I miss that feeling.

No comments: