Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sinus Sickness

I've been sick for a number of days. I'd say since Wednesday night. Wednesday the 16th. So, yes. It's been over 7 days since it started. I was going to get my fluu shots done, but it seems that since I'm since I'm not going to. It wasn't supposed to last this long, urgh. It sucks, but it's getting better every day. It was getting worse, but now I'm better. It's just major drainage. I wasn't able to lay down, I had to sleep sitting up, which is not that comfortable. I was waking up every couple of hourse, and still do, but now it's every four hours, not two. I'm taking all sorts of medicine, yes meds that are okay for preggers. Tylenol and some Sudafed. It was so bad I actually struggled to breathe a little bit without coughing when I was sleeping. I was grinding my teeth to ease the pressure, but that's not good, so I even had to go get a mouth/teeth guard.

No comments: