Friday, May 29, 2009

Phoney Phone


Ring, Ring
Who's there?
No one!
?



I'm sure you're trying to figure out this line of thought, but wonder no more! I'm here to tell you that my phone has officially died. :( It's upsetting, yes, but I did go to the ATT store and they said I was due for a new one anyway, so... Yippiee!
Problem is figuring out which one...? I'm so terrible at choosing stuff like that! I'm confused and don't know what to get. Peer pressure keeps telling me "oh, you should get an Apple iPhone!" but a part of me really likes my BlackBerry. Then there's another part of me that goes, "try something new!" There are some really great, inexpensive, Samsungs.

So I'm wondering what you all's thoughts on the matter are?

Don't bother giving me a call about this because my phone is dead (won't take the charge at all now). Just email me your thoughts. :)

No comments: