Thursday, February 28, 2008

What I am

I'm a reasonably good person. I don't take illegal drugs. I take what drugs are perscribed to me, and that is all. I don't drink excessive amounts of caffeene. I have about one cafeeninated drink a month, if that. I drink water only, basically. I am by no means a drug addict... but my doctor seems to think so. That's because of the way I went in to see her because I was very tweaky and shaky and had the chills because I can't figure out what the heck is wrong with me. I get these electrical episodes at night that just about kill me and it scares me. My neurologist won't see me for a few more days, so I'm lucky enough to get in to see my internal doctor. She just see's that I'm a crazy drug addict who just happens to admit to being bipolar. "Yes, but if I were being manic right now, I'd be a hell of a lot calmer than this." I say as a flame flairs up in my eyes from its hidden depths.
She gets me in to see my psychologist... great. He doesn't do anything different, just refills the drugs I'm currently on as if nothing's wrong.
Grrrrr....

Well, tomorrow we will see what the "all powerful" Dr. E says about it. Oh, I have a guess: Walk a straight line... now touch your nose... now touch my finger. Good. You're fine. Asshole. Grrr... But anyway, all my doctors now think I'm a psychotic drug attic. Great. They even tried to hide it from me when they were doing the drug testing. They were like "Oh, we're just testing you're B-12 and thyroid levels." Yeah, that's why drug test was circled three times on the sheet as well? I'm waiting for that lab report to come back and kick them in the ass. TOLD YOU SO. Bi-Ai-tch! Sorry, I'm getting readdy for my fighting words tomorrow with Dr. E. He's really the one that pisses me off. And is he gonaa get it... if I can rememeber it all. the damn SOB, lucky he works with people who lose their short term memories. Cursese!! Alright, I'd better get to sleep before the tingling acts up too much. have a good one.

No comments: