Friday, January 18, 2008

Tingley Hibi-Jibies


Okay, let me try to describe to you what the last few weeks have been like for me. Have you ever had an ant crawling on you (not bite you, just crawl on you... or maybe even a spider)? Okay, imagine that all over your body... not just one ant, though... millions... billions... gad-zillions! And not just over your body, but inside your body. I know not just ew, but creepy. But that's how my body feels right now, and has felt, progressively, for the past few weeks. At first it was just at night keeping me awake until something would kick in, and now it's anytime my body is still (sitting, standing, laying down, etc). Also, at first it was just in the legs, so I thought it was a case of RLS. But this week it has progressed rapidly up my trunk. I've quickly sleep medicated myself out, so now the pills don't work on me anymore. :( . I kind of equate what I feel to visually what the TV does when it has the black and white static. Anyway, just an update on the MonSter inside.

No comments: